Friday, September 14, 2007

Off Topic Friday #8 - Plugging the Wiki

Alright, so this week's Off Topic Friday isn't entirely off topic. It's still got to do with video games.

I administrate the Video Game Babes Wiki, another part of the GasBanditry.com conglomerate. I'm trying (ok, perhaps trying is a generous description of the amount of effort I've put in lately, but...) to build a visual catalogue of every attractive female in video gaming, ever. I think I've made a pretty good effort thus far, but the reason I made it a Wiki instead of just another page was so that anybody could contribute. Because, of course, there's way too much for one man to do, 'specially when there's video games that need playing.

So anyway, if you want to see what I've got so far, and maybe think you could contribute, just head on over. You'll need to register a login to contribute (which is a fast process, anyway), but not to view what's already there.

If you have any questions about anything there, such as how it works, the method by which it is organized, or just want to spout off at me, my E-mail address is listed at the top-right of this page. Feel free to use it.

1 comment:

Calleja said...

another hoard submission... you should pay me for these or something

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/9/91/Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooongcat.JPG